Pittsburgh Pub Crawl – International
Southside Bar Crawl!
Sat. Feb 27th, +21 Event GET TO THE FIRST 5 BARS or you can’t crawl with us! You have till 9:20pm!!!
If a bar is TOO CROWDED, scout ahead to the next one, get a drink (or food). TO GET IN WITH NO COVER YOU MUST BE REGISTERED and have a Crawl Bracelet, This is a Charity Crawl which goes to the American Lung Association Fight for Air Stair Climb Challenge ($5 a person).
6pm – 6:50pm JACKS BAR (IN THE BACK ROOM!!!)- 1117 E. Carson Street! MEET IN BACKROOM BY POOL TABLES to GET NAME TAGS AND REGISTER FOR THE CRAWL. JACKS is the cheapest bars if you order well drinks or domestic drafts!
6:50pm – 7:30pm TWELVE on CARSON-NEW BAR! Corner of 12th & Carson. $3Yeunglings Drafts
7:30 – 8:10 Smiling Moose – 1306 E. Carson Street GET NAME TAGS AND REGISTER FOR THE CRAWL $3.25 Well Drinks, High Life Drafts $2
8:10 – 8:50pm Dee’s Cafe – 1314 E. Carson Street GET NAME TAGS AND REGISTER FOR THE CRAWL $2 Miller lite Bottle. Smoking Bar
GOING OFF OF CARSON
8:50pm – 9:30 Pre-Game Cafe -NEW BAR! 1514 Sarah Street GET NAME TAGS AND REGISTER FOR THE CRAWL AFTER THIS NO MORE CRAWL REGISTRATION OR NAMETAGS! SHOW UP BEFORE 9:20pm!!! $5 Trash Cans, $3 Bombs
9:30 – 10:10pm Jekyll & Hyde – 140 South 18th Street! ASK ABOUT EVIL DRINK SPECIAL!!!
9:30 – 10:10pm Rusty Barrel Saloon – NEW BAR! 153 South 18th Street, $2 Any drink (not top shelf). Smoking Bar
THREE BARS YOUR CHOICE! – ps. Remember RULE #1 (see below)
10:20pm – 11:10pm White Eagle – 2300 East Carson Street $2.50 Domestic Drafts Smoking Bar
10:20pm – 11:10pm SOUTHPAW – NEW BAR! 2210 East Carson Street. THEY HAVE A BAND: “BOAT SHOES, BAD NEWS!” no cover for crawlers! $2 Cans, $5 Bomb drinks, SMOKED WINGS!
10:20pm – 11:10pm JAGGERBUSH – 23rd & Jane Street
KARAOKE w DJ TROY
TWO BARS – DANCE YOUR ASS OFF! Make sure you have your ID!!! GOTTA HAVE YOUR CRAWL BRACELET (show up on time!!!)
11:15pm to Close TIKI Lounge – 2003 E. Carson Street! DJ & Dancing, Top 40! $3 Cuervo Cinge, No Cover for Crawlers
11:15pm to Close LAVA Lounge – 2204 E. Carson Street DJ & Dancing $2.75 PBR special
Do NOT DRINK AND DRIVE! Classy Cab (412)322-5080Yellow Cab (412) 321-8100 OR USE UBERLYFT!!!
THE RULES: Number 1. RULE: No Whining!!!
2. Our Dues have tripled it now costs NO MONEY!!! to go on crawls. UNLESS It’s A CHARITY CRAWL and then it’s still CHEAP! This is a Charity crawl so it’s $5 a person. Remember we are doing this for the hell of it!!!
3. It is good to tip; it is not so good to assume you know the best place to put the bills.
4. If you ignore the whistle and show up late to the next bar or without a nametag, you may not get the special and you may have to pay the cover to get in. You can get nametags at the first 3 bars.
5. You are responsible for your behavior. If you get drunk, it is your own fault, not our fault and not the bar’s. Take a cab home.(We recommend Classy Cab or UBERX I like going home in a Limo).
6. You are also responsible for the people you invite. If you know someone is a nasty or problem drunk, do not invite him..her. The pub-crawl is not the place for him/her to display his/her talents. If you cause a problem, you will be asked to leave and so will the person who invited you. We have a good reputation.
7. We are hitting 11 BARS YOU Don’t have to DRINK at every BAR and remember to EAT!
Remember this will be a PACKED CRAWL! I’m picking the LARGER and sometimes more OFF-THE-BEATEN TRACK places so we can fit in. But like always, if a place is TOO CROWDED, Scout Ahead and get your seats. Also we will have at some time slots TWO BARS at the SAME TIME! towards the END of the Crawl.
Remember UBERLYFT, Designated Drivers, Classy Cab, Yellow Cab and PRICELINE (for getting hotels), Air BNB, Couchsurfing Dot Com are your friends. Or staying at a friends house or hooking up with a local (Use protection ;-). Don’t FRIGGING DRINK & DRIVE!
We should have 100+ people going to this crawl! Full Schedule Posted below… Remember this is a Charity crawl read below and read Rule #1!!! Cross-posted on 10 Meetups & 3 Facebook Events so LOTS more showing up than just here!
If you want to Pay your $5 directly to American Lung Association please donate here: http://action.lung.org/site/TR/Climb/ALAMA_Mid-Atlantic?px=1264531&pg=personal&fr_id=13530
Please don’t donate anonymously because then I cannot tell that you donated and you’ll have to donate again for the crawl. If donating for more than one person. For example you & 2 others are going. Just donate $15 under one persons name and I’ll know it’s for you and 2 others. If not comfortable donating over the web. Then just bring $5 cash per person. No problems either way… LOOKING LIKE WE’LL HAVE 100+ PEOPLE GOING!